Fees and conditions
On this page you will find information about the costs, terms of agreement, online classes and possible financial support from DordtPas.
During the months of July and August no lessons are given and no lesson fees are required. Bank account number (for direct deposit of fees): NL94knab 0509326756.
|One class per week||€ 40,00|
|Two classes per week||€ 70,00|
|Three classes per week||€ 100,00|
Would you like to take more lessons a week? Please contact us.
Terms of agreement
- There is a possibility to make up for missed classes. This can only be done within the regular schedule and not during holiday periods. To make up missed classes in the studio is only possible after consultation.
- The ballet school will be closed in July and August.
- Adjustments to the timetable are possible. Schedule changes are at the discretion of the ballet school.
- Termination of a membership has to be done a full calendar month in advance.
- The ballet school or its teachers are not responsible for damage or theft of any personal belongings. Neither is the ballet school or its teachers responsible for any personal injuries.
- Observing a class is possible after consulting Anneke or Anna
- If the need arises to discuss specific concerns, please send an email. The ballet school will contact you to set up a meeting. It is our hope that this policy will keep lines of communication open and create the best possible learning environment for the students. Parent/Teacher
- Conferences are available if and when the need arises.