- Dordrecht has 7 parking garages in and around the city centre, which are all clearly signposted. The signs also show which parking garages have places available. The Spuiboulevard parking garage is closest to Anneke IJpelaar Ballet, the Visstraat parking garage is slightly further away.
Parking on the street
- The cost of parking on the street is dependent on where you park. There are sometimes places available at the Grote Kerk (2 minutes walking distance).
Free car parks
- Parking is free for the first 24 hours at the Weeskinderendijk car park
- The city center of Dordrecht is as much as possible car-free and closed at various places with cameras. The camera in the Visstraat is out of operation from midnight to 11am. Driving at other times is fined. Grotekerksplein and Wijnstraat are also closed with cameras.
- The studio of Anneke IJpelaar Ballet is approximately 10 minutes walk from Dordrecht's Central Train Station.
- Almost all the city and regional buses stop at the Central Train Station. At the station, you can also change to the number 10 bus line, which stops at several locations in the city centre, including one near the ballet studio.
- Travellers from the Drechtsteden can also come to Dordrecht with the Waterbus; it’s even possible to take along a bicycle and be in the city centre in no time.
- Bicycles belonging to students and parents can be parked at the front of the building.